martes, 22 de mayo de 2012


¡Hello, everyone! Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will post my school work for Level 5. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name is Geltsing Martinez but you can call me boris. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, Sector Francisco De Miranda. I’m 20 years old. My mom is a engineer and my dad of mathematics. I have one brothers and one sister.

I study engineering at URBE . My favorite subjects are geometria and English. This trimester I am taking 4 classes and I am in the 5th trimester.

I love music, reading, playing soccer, tattoos, going out with my friends. be selektor at parties, This is a tracklist of music created by my: http://8tracks.com/t_hud09/bass-mode-engaged 

I hate get up early, war, injustice. I can't stand when call me by my full name.                                                             

 My dreams are graduating and travel to dubai. I want to graduate from the School of Engineering and to exercise my career..

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very interesting and helps a lot in job search!

Om mani padme hum! 

Mantras are interpreted in various ways by its practitioners, or simply as mere sequences of sound whose effects fall outside a strict definition possible. 

Sílaba Seis ParamltasPurifica
Om  Meditación / Dicha  Orgullo
Ma Paciencia Envidia / Lujuria por el entretenimiento
NiDisciplinaPasión / deseo

PadSabiduríaEstupidez / prejuicio
MeGenerosidadPobreza / deseo de poseer

HumDiligenciaAgresión / odio

The Triqueta is a Celtic talisman symbolizing life, death and rebirth.

Represents equality, eternity and indivisibility. It also reflects the Celtic philosophy according to which all have three levels: physical, mental and spiritual.



well, this is a bit of me. 

And as I always say: ¡¡live now and pay later!!

Geltsing ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario